awegen is a code generator for Yii framework with optional Bootstrap support.
awegen borrows goodies from giix and gtc.
What It Does?
- Generates textarea for
- Genearates textarea with markitp editor for
longtextdb type (Uses markitup widget)
- Generates checkbox for
- Uses JToggleColumn for
booleantypes in Admin/CGridView (Uses JToggleColumn extension)
- Generates fields with Datepicker for
- Generates fields with Datetimepicker for
timestampdb type (Uses datetimepicker widget)
Allows easy addition of access control templates in the generator ( Users can add templates into
AweCrud/templates/default/authfolder and they will be listed in the CRUD generator)
- Guesses e-mail fields by field names and adds e-mail validation for forms and mailto links for views
- Guesses image fields by field names and tries to display the image in views
- Guesses url fields by field names and adds url validation for forms and creates links for views
- Guesses password fields by field names, generates password fields for them in forms and hides them from non-admin users in views
- Guesses createtime and updatetime fields and adds proper timestamp behaviour to them
- Uses Activerecord-relation-behavior to handle all kinds of relations
- Creates pulldown menu for one-to-many and one-to-one relations
- Creates checkboxes for fields with many-to-many relations
- Keeps generated code in abstract base model so that regeneration doesn’t overwrite user changes
Guesses identification column for models and uses them in headings and breadcrumbs (Looks for following fields in order of priority – name, title, slug, any field with name in its name, first non-numeric field, primary key)
- Handles parent-child relationship of items among same model (Allows an item to be parent/child of any other items from the same table but not itself)
Download from https://github.com/xtranophilist/awegen/zipball/master
Extract the awegen folder from the archive to extensions directory of your application.
Add the path of awegen to generatorPaths section in gii module configuration in
'modules' => array( 'gii' => array( 'class' => 'system.gii.GiiModule', 'password' => 'password', 'generatorPaths' => array( 'ext.awegen', ), ), ... ),
Add the components required to your imports section
'import' => array( ... 'application.extensions.awegen.components.*', ),
Browse to /gii, login and select AweModel Generator to create Model and then AweCrud to generate Controller and Views.
Use ‘*’ for table name in Model generator to preview all models. Generate all or selectively.
Credits to @bunkdeath for helping me with this.
Share this page: